Wiki Posts
Search

Dinner in Salt Lake, Breakfast in Boise

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29, 2003, 12:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: None, but flying a lot more Delta these days
Dinner in Salt Lake, Breakfast in Boise

I'm driving my car from Denver to Seattle this weekend, stopping for dinner in Salt Lake and then overnighting in Boise (or Twin Falls if I'm too tired).

Is there such a thing as a quintessential Salt Lake City food experience. Other than Jello, I can't think of anything. Would like to find a good "only in Utah" type of place for dinner. Failing that, any suggestions for an interesting/tasty place for dinner?

In (or around) Boise, I'd like to do a Basque breakfast (or lunch depending on timing). Any recommendations?

Places can be anywhere inside the cities or not to far off the highway.

We're going to be scruffy from long hours in the car so nothing too fancy.
Old Apr 30, 2003, 7:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: None, but flying a lot more Delta these days
Change of plans, I think I'm going to take the scenic route and up 25 through Wyoming and Montana and take 90 across through Washington, should only add an hour or two to my trip and I've never been through montana before.

so...I think I'll be staying overnight in Bozeman (or possibly Butte if I can stay awake). Any recommendations aong the route? How about Spokane for lunch the next day?

Too bad its not apple season for my trip through Spokane.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.