Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New transit cars

Search this Thread

Old Apr 28, 2003, 12:52 pm
Original Poster

New transit cars

Was traveling UA Saturday and I noticed that one of the new transit cars is parked at the north terminal on the track that goes between the north and south terminal (of the main terminal). There are barriers so that you can't get into the cars (not that the doors are opoen). But you can seen inside quite easily.

The port mentions on their website that there's more standing room. True... but that's only because there are no seats in the new cars. But overall, it doesn't look all that impressive (although they are painted red).
Old May 10, 2003, 8:48 pm
Original Poster

In case anyone wanted to know, it looks like the new cars are running in the north loop. Two days ago I went from the main terminal to the north satellite. It looked like the care was doing the loop (something it hasn't done in years), but I'm not certain it was making a stop at the C concourse.

BTW, the new cars no longer announce stops in Chinese and Russian--English only.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.