Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > West
Reload this Page >

What would you do from 7 AM to 3 PM in Denver?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What would you do from 7 AM to 3 PM in Denver?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2023, 10:15 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage, Travel Safety/Security & Texas, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, HHonors, Hertz
Originally Posted by MileHighColorado
Yes you are correct that might have been the 1990s....
After dredging up more memories, I remembered the name, Fourth Story:

https://denver.eater.com/2015/1/29/7...bout-shuttered

Fourth Story Restaurant that was above The Tattered Cover bookstore on 1st Avenue in Cherry Creek North. Tyler Wiard was the chef for a while. Great wines by the glass program before many restaurants did that. Giant windows facing 1st Avenue. Romantic, great ambiance. Best of all, it was on top of a great bookstore and you had to go through The Tattered Cover, get on an elevator to get up there.
Old Jul 8, 2023, 8:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Sometimes known as [ARG:6 UNDEFINED]
Originally Posted by SWCPHX
Ooooh, that i don't remember. I think I remember going to the original one on the 16th St Mall
Nope. The original Tattered Cover (the one that was a true experience) was in Cherry Creek.
Old Oct 22, 2023, 7:12 pm

Programs: SWRR, HH, SM, TSA Pre
Originally Posted by lsquare
If you guys have to eat one thing before leaving Denver, what would it be?
Sorry I'm late to this, for anyone else that has a similar question. The answer is Tocabe. https://www.tocabe.com/ Native American food done very well. Fried bread, Bison ribs and wild rice. It is an absolute must stop anytime I'm anywhere near Denver.
SPN Lifer and lsquare like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.