Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > West
Reload this Page >

Baggage storing at DIA / DEN ?

Old Nov 28, 18, 2:41 am
Original Poster

I have bought a ticket arriving from Frankfurt and need to buy another ticket for a domestic 2-days trip to Las Vegas starting that same day of my arrival to DIA from Frankfurt.

Does the Airport Baggage Center offer storage? On the website it only says it is a shop selling different goods but they are not calling out the storage offer.
Old Nov 30, 18, 2:33 pm

Programs: HHonors Gold, National Emerald Club, no airline affinity status
I don't know of any storage areas at DIA. All the ones past security have been locked/made unusable. Are you a member of any of the lounges? If so, maybe ask them if you can store it at the club but I am assuming they wont take any liability if it comes up missing. Another very remote possibility is asking the hotel (Westin) to hold it. It is above the train platform on the southend of the terminal complex.
Old Nov 30, 18, 2:56 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
How would OP get his checked luggage through the checkpoint and out to a lounge even if he could leave luggage there for the 2 days he is in LAS? I believe that the lounges are "swept" at closing and everything goes.

The Westin is the easiest and best solution. Drop the bags with the bell desk, leave a nice tip and be done with it. Bell staff live off this stuff.
Old Nov 30, 18, 3:31 pm

Programs: IHG Plat, HH D, UA GS, Perm BonVoyed
As mentioned above, Westin. Iíve done it several times.
DenverBrian likes this.
Old Dec 3, 18, 6:38 am
Original Poster

Thanks everybody here! You solved a problem for me!

Search this Thread