Wiki Posts
Search

Denver Modernism

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2015, 2:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Independent
Denver Modernism

I went to this show a few years ago. unfortunately it was on a Sunday after most of the stuff had been sold. I was thinking of trying to go on a Saturday afternoon, but I noticed that they do not have the car show scheduled for Saturday.

Has anyone else been to this? Do they still have some cars there Saturday? How much gets sold Saturday morning - does it empty out pretty fast?
Old Sep 3, 2015, 8:58 am

I have not been but looking at the website I would assume that most of the "action" happens on Saturday. Friday night might have more deals and eager sellers but being that it is only a nigh-time ordeal I would think the bigger event is on Saturday.

As far as the car show - I'm guessing there will be a few cars on Saturday but nothing on show - just whatever you see in the parking lot or on display.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.