Wiki Posts
Search

V Australia - cash upgrades?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2, 2009, 4:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: VX, UA 2P
V Australia - cash upgrades?

I'm interested in flying V Australia on my next transpac. Does anyone know if they offer cash/standby upgrades like Virgin America?

Sorry if this is not the right forum for this question, I couldn't find a VA forum and this one seemed to be the closest match.
Old Jun 4, 2009, 5:55 pm

Programs: UA 1MM, SPG, IHG, HHonors
I'm wondering the same thing. Anyone?
Old Jun 5, 2009, 5:57 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Tamsin - what else is there to say?
Right, not the Virgin Australia forum, although the confusion is understandable I'll move this over into the Other Asian, Australian and other parts of the world forum which is the place to ask about Virgin Australia.

Jenbel
Co-moderator, Virgin Flying Club
Old Jun 8, 2009, 3:19 pm

Programs: AA
When I flew VA in April I was told the only way to upgrade was to pay the fare difference. But that had to be done at least 3 hours prior to departure through their customer service. They did not have the capability to do it at LAX at check-in. I am not sure how it is now though.
Old Jun 14, 2009, 10:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: VX, UA 2P
Thanks for the info. It looks like I'll be staying in Y - at least VX may have some seats available for a cash upgrade.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.