Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Virgin Australia | Velocity
Reload this Page >

Turn your credit card points into Velocity Points

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 21, 2012, 7:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: many

I did not see this posted elsewhere, mods feel free to redirect or otherwise.

Receive 15% bonus Velocity Points when you transfer your credit or charge card points from participating bank partners to your Velocity Frequent Flyer Account by 31 October 2012.

Offer page
https://www.velocityrewards.com.au/c...fer/index.htm?

As your Points balance increases, so too will the number of rewards you can redeem for. With over 500 destinations to choose from when flying with Virgin Australia or one of our airline partners, your next getaway to Europe, the Americas, the Middle East, Asia or beyond could be closer than you think.

Minimum points transfer required. Please read the 15% bonus Points Offer Terms and Conditions and Participating Bank minimum Points Transfer requirements, located in the individual bank partner Terms and Conditions.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.