Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Virgin Australia | Velocity
Reload this Page >

qwertyuiop has agreed to be our first Virgin Australia Velocity forum ambassador

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

qwertyuiop has agreed to be our first Virgin Australia Velocity forum ambassador

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 2011, 12:17 pm
Community Director Emerita
Original Poster

We've asked and qwertyuiop has said yes to being our first Virgin Australia Velocity forum ambassador. qwertyuiop is the person who made the case to Talkboard for this forum. Because he did such a superb job of researching and stating the need, it went thru in record time.

The Ambassador program is a small program on FlyerTalk where exceptionally helpful members are designated ambassadors. Initially, they weren't given forum designations, but we are now doing so for anyone added to the program. The Virgin Australia Velocity forum is new, and doesn't have named moderators. In such cases, any RBPs (report bad posts) go to the three senior mods. However, the senior mods aren't active in the forum. Ambassadors are regular participants in their forums. We ask that they welcome people, suggest any light housekeeping that should be done to the senior mods, and to be helpful wherever their program knowledge permits. We want FlyerTalk to be a good experience for members, and we find that ambassadors can help create a welcoming environment.

So, enough with the explanation of Ambassadors. We are delighted that qwertyuiop has agreed to the role.

SanDiego1K
Community Director
Old Jun 7, 2011, 12:35 pm
Moderator Communications Coordinator, Signatures

Programs: TubWorld, Bar Alliance, Borratxo Legendarium
Welcome qwertyuiop!
Old Jun 7, 2011, 4:22 pm

Location: BNE, Australia...not too far from the nearest Qantas Pub err Club
Great idea...
Old Jun 7, 2011, 5:09 pm

Programs: VA Plat, TK E, HH Dia, IHG Gold
Thanks. Looking forward to being useful in my new role around here!
Old Jun 7, 2011, 8:32 pm
Company Representative - Virgin Australia

Programs: Velocity Frequent Flyer
Originally Posted by qwertyuiop
Thanks. Looking forward to being useful in my new role around here!
Does this mean we can email you with other Virgin Australia related tasks to do?
Old Jun 7, 2011, 8:53 pm

Programs: VA Plat, TK E, HH Dia, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by Virgin Australia
Does this mean we can email you with other Virgin Australia related tasks to do?
Ahem... no, from the small print i think it obliges you to give me free upgrades all the time and me to report back to the forum about how generous you are.
Old Jun 7, 2011, 9:53 pm

Programs: Enough to travel better
Welcome, qwertyuiop! I look forward to the exchange in this forum.
Old Jun 8, 2011, 2:54 am

Programs: NZ/QF/BA
Congratulations qwertyuiop! :-)

- James
Old Jun 8, 2011, 5:00 am

Programs: QR/AC Gold, VA Silver, IHG Plat, Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by qwertyuiop
Ahem... no, from the small print i think it obliges you to give me free upgrades all the time and me to report back to the forum about how generous you are.
+1 on this
Old Jun 8, 2011, 9:42 am

Programs: BA, OZ, A3, VA, VS, DL, QF, former BD and others
Congrats qwertyuiop!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.