Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Virgin Australia | Velocity
Reload this Page >

One-way awards on non Virgin group partners

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 5, 2011, 11:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Flying: VA; Buying: AA, AS, AV, BA, UA!

Hi All,

A long time ago, and probably in another forum I asked a question about whether one-way awards were possible on partners using Velocity. Someone then responded to me and quoted a section from the T&Cs which specifically stated it was round trip only for partners.

I had another look and I can now find no mention of this...did this change, or are one way awards on the likes of Etihad, Malaysian, Delta still impossible?

(I am also interested in VS...I saw an old thread on here which also quoted them as roundtrip only, but again see no mention of that now).

So are one-ways in the picture for partners and VS?

Cheers
Old Jun 6, 2011, 1:00 pm

Programs: *A Gold, OWE
Does that mean, that I can book a oneway award HKG-SYD(-MEL) on Virgin Atlantic/Australia ?
Old Jun 7, 2011, 11:38 am

Programs: BA, OZ, A3, VA, VS, DL, QF, former BD and others
That would be good...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.