Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Prebook menu in UC

Search this Thread

Old May 7, 2019, 1:41 am
Original Poster

Prebook menu in UC

Has anyone tried the new 'preorder' option with regards to flights in UC.

If so, how far in advance did the option become available and how did you go about booking it?

Thanks
Old May 7, 2019, 8:31 am

I used it on a flight to JFK last month.

Got an email three days before the flight offering the preorder option and just clicked through the link to choose and order.

Worked as advertised!

This from the email...

Terms and Conditions

Virgin Atlantic Pre Select is available to all our Upper Class passengers with a valid email address provided at the time of booking your flight, or as per your Flying Club profile, and travelling on a confirmed ticket from Manchester, Gatwick, Heathrow (not applicable on flights to Shanghai, Hong Kong, Delhi, Lagos and Johannesburg), Miami, New York (JFK and EWR), Orlando and Washington.

The Pre Select function is available to passengers via email selection. Orders must be placed between 72 and 24 hours prior to departure.

While Virgin will make reasonable efforts to fulfil all meal requests, meal choices cannot be guaranteed, and we reserve the right to change the menu choice without prior notice. You'll find the full t's and c's and complete list of flight numbers here.
Old May 8, 2019, 4:29 pm
Original Poster

Thank you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.