Community
Wiki Posts
Search

VS Premium Economy Row 25?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2018, 7:53 am
Original Poster

VS Premium Economy Row 25?

Flying VS 4 JFK-LHR in Premium this week. Upper is packed. No chance of upgrade. I am currently seated in 22C (side aisle) with the seat next to me empty. The cabin is pretty empty. The entire center section 22-25 is still wide open. I'm trying to decide if I want to keep my seat or move to Row 25 center aisle. I would do this to have guilt free recline and to maximize my chances of an empty seat next to me. Any advice would be appreciated.
Old Apr 15, 2018, 11:30 am

Programs: VS Gold
Upper may not be as packed as you think, recently the website stopped showing you the seats chosen in cabins you weren't in. So fit you I imagine the seat map would show upper and presumably also economy as completely fill?

As far as which seat, I also greatly prefer a last row seat, so if I were in your shoes I'd grab a centre aisle seat on the bank row. 25D or 25G!
Old Apr 15, 2018, 2:58 pm
Original Poster

Actually I've been using ExpertFlyer and they are the ones showing one open seat left in Upper. I'm sure Premium will be fine just want to maximize comfort as I have a long day in London when I land. I am assuming that the bulkhead is almost impossible to secure.... at least that's what I've read.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.