Wiki Posts
Search

Virgin Connection Gates at JFK

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10, 2015, 8:00 am
Original Poster

Virgin Connection Gates at JFK

Hi,

I am looking to fly from LAX to JFK with Virgin America and then connect to Virgin Atlantic on to LHR. I see that they both use Terminal 4 and I wonder what normal gates the Virgin America comes in on and which gate the Virgin Atlantic fly's out off?

Thanks
Old Jan 10, 2015, 9:56 am

Programs: VS Gold, QF Gold
They're right across from each other Virgin America usually on A2/A4 and Virgin Atlantic on A3/A5.
Old Jan 10, 2015, 10:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold / VS /IHG Diamond & Ambassador
Not that you'll just be able to walk from one to another though.

You'll have to leave the arrivals area then go around and reclear security so leave plenty of time

Will this be on one single ticket or two separate ones?
Old Jan 10, 2015, 11:00 am

Programs: VS Gold, QF Gold
Not on the eastward journey...
Old Jan 10, 2015, 11:21 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, National Executive
LAX-JFK-LHR same terminal departure at JFK and need to reclear security at JFK? When did that start?
Old Jan 10, 2015, 10:48 pm
Suspended

Programs: VX Gold
There is no need to recluse security on LAX-JFK-LHR if you don't have to check and reclaim bags. Just walk from one gate to the next.

On the Virgin America leg, if you book or upgrade into MCS or F, you can purchase post-flight lounge access through Virgin America to access the Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse, if you wish.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.