Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Virgin Atlantic Airways | Flying Club
Reload this Page >

Chase Sapphire for miles DTW-LHR on Virgin Atlantic?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 8, 2013, 9:23 am
Original Poster

::Peeks in newbie head::

I've only used airline CCs for miles before, and I've never flown Virgin Atlantic, so I would appreciate any insight on how Chase UR points transfer and if the VA award miles are true. I've searched but didn't see my newbie questions answered.

1. Can I use the Chase Sapphire Preferred to gain URs to transfer points to miles to Virgin Atlantic immediately when they post?

2. Would the 40,000 signup bonus allow me to get a DTW-LHR flight for 35,000 miles? Or am I reading that incorrectly?

3. The flight in question is on Delta; does that mean the Delta miles would be awarded to my SkyMiles account?

Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.