Wiki Posts
Search

MilesPlusMoney is there

Search this Thread

Old Dec 29, 2000, 8:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: Various
MilesPlusMoney is there

www.virgin.com/milesplusmoney is there but is not listed on the site yet.

Thanks,
Rich
Old Dec 29, 2000, 11:37 am

Richard, 222 pounds to LAX, inc taxes, any idea how many miles you have to give up? I could not see anything on the site.
Old Dec 30, 2000, 5:50 am
dnw

You have to look twice, but its 2001....

Old Dec 30, 2000, 11:29 am

I must be getting old Has a frown come up? Yes the fare is OK but I should be able to find a flight before Easter for 255-260 inc tax but with miles!miles!miles, last year I paid 164 pounds plus tax LHR-LAX.
Old Jan 4, 2001, 7:13 am

I got a postcard in yesterday's post listing some sample MilesPlusMoney deals. Virgin should be ashamed!

The offers listed were not good deals at all, and definitely not worth giving up Virgin miles for. The prices listed on the postcard were almost the market going rate fares.

Come on, Virgin. You can do better than that!
Old Jan 4, 2001, 12:04 pm
Gus

I am surprised that Virgin have not risen to the challenge thrown down by BA with their winter fares promotion. Last winter VS hacked their fares and blew BA to pieces , come on guys sharpen your pencils.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.