Community
Wiki Posts
Search

VX Guest Care

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2008, 3:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: JetBlue TrueBlue, AAdvantage, Rapid Rewards, Sky Miles, SPG, Marriott Rewards, HHonors, Hertz
Question VX Guest Care

How long does it take VX Guest Care to respond to comments about my experience? I contacted them via email on 6/19; still no response one week later.

Also, why is there no direct link on their site? I actually had to call them to get the email address!
Old Jun 26, 2008, 3:31 pm

Programs: VX, UA 2P
Originally Posted by jetBlueNYFL
How long does it take VX Guest Care to respond to comments about my experience? I contacted them via email on 6/19; still no response one week later.

Also, why is there no direct link on their site? I actually had to call them to get the email address!
I've sent a couple emails to VX (re: Red, eleVAte questions), and received no response.. I assumed that they were blocked as spam as my email address is from outside the US.
Old Jun 26, 2008, 4:26 pm

All of my dealings with Guest Care has been via the telephone, and then they assign a case number and e-mail gets sent automatically in response or with status.
Old Jun 26, 2008, 10:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: JetBlue TrueBlue, AAdvantage, Rapid Rewards, Sky Miles, SPG, Marriott Rewards, HHonors, Hertz
Well I am in the U.S. and my email is already in their system. This is very unprofessional. I hate dealing over the phone, as there is nothing documented in writing. I'll give them a call next week.
Old Jun 27, 2008, 8:05 pm

Originally Posted by jetBlueNYFL
Well I am in the U.S. and my email is already in their system. This is very unprofessional. I hate dealing over the phone, as there is nothing documented in writing. I'll give them a call next week.
jet, it's not an excuse, but they tend to be overwhelmed, from what I can tell. Stuff is getting lost in the shuffle sometimes. Call them, and when you talk to them, make sure to let them know you sent an email that didn't get a response, as well. They really do try to provide top-notch customer service, and many of the execs and employees are actually from jetBlue's ranks. Even on the phone, they will do their best to help. If you still have issues, let us know again here.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.