Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Virgin America | Elevate pre 2018
Reload this Page >

Cancelled rewards booking - how long until Elevate points post back to my account?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cancelled rewards booking - how long until Elevate points post back to my account?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 28, 2016, 12:47 am
Original Poster

I booked a flight tonight, realized I made a mistake with it, and cancelled it to rebook. Even though the site claimed I had all my points, the mobile app showed I didn't have them all back (and so didn't have enough to book).

I called the Elevate help desk and they said 72 hours for the points to post back. Is that correct? (Hoping I don't miss out on these tickets)
Old Dec 28, 2016, 2:43 am
Original Poster

Points just cleared - so apparently ~3 hours.
Old Jan 1, 2017, 2:26 am
Suspended

Sometimes it's instantly, other times it takes a bit longer.
Old Jan 1, 2017, 11:46 am
Original Poster

I cancelled another flight and it's been 4 days and counting...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.