Old Jan 23, 2017, 12:30 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: geclub1
Link to transfer Virgin points to Alaska.

https://buy.points.com/marketing/ala.../landing-page/
Print Wikipost

1.3 is conversion rate to Mileageplan

Old Jan 27, 2017, 9:10 am

I have a problem doing the conversion as well. It shows my accounts as linked and I can use the slider to choose how many miles to transfer. But once I click continue, it results in a failure with a fraud message that's says "fraud status not success or pending but failure."anyone else getting this? Or can suggest who to contact to fix this?

Last edited by babypuwet; Jan 27, 2017 at 9:25 am
Old Jan 27, 2017, 12:41 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Radisson Gold, Hyatt Globalist, M life Gold, IHG Spire
I'm having the same problem. In my case it is because of my (missing) middle name. Virgin never had a problem with that, but the Alaska system keeps refusing me because it doesn't have my middle name.
Old Sep 14, 2017, 11:15 am

Programs: AS,AA,JB, HH Gold, Starriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Explorist, Global Entry
Is there a deadline to do the transfer and get the bonus miles?
Old Sep 20, 2017, 3:28 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Alaska MVP, Delta Gold, AA Gold
Originally Posted by mhdena
Is there a deadline to do the transfer and get the bonus miles?
They originally said 12/31/17 but now the FAQs don't include a firm date. They also haven't made any clear statement on what the auto-conversion rate will be or when it will happen other than to say "early 2018."

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.