Wiki Posts
Search

No dinner service in F on 418 LAX-JFK?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 11, 2016, 11:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM
No dinner service in F on 418 LAX-JFK?

It's a 9:30 PM flight. I usually do a morning or the red-eye, but I'm sure I've taken this before and have full dinner.
Old Aug 12, 2016, 6:16 am
Suspended

Programs: Virgin America Gold, Virgin Atlantic Gold, AAdvantage Platinum, B6 Mosaic, HHonors Gold
I've flown VX 418 quite a few times -- never any full dinner service because its a red eye.

They do offer a light meal, though. It's an egg taragon sandwich, something like that. If that doesn't sound appealing, immeditely ask for one of the sandwiches served in Main Cabin. The FC cabin crew might say its the same sandwich, but it's actually not -- it's Chicken Provolone, I believe. Also a protein plate (cheese, fruit, etc.) is available.

Other than that, there's still the full array of snacks, protein/hearty boxes, etc.
Old Aug 12, 2016, 3:19 pm

Programs: B6 Mosaic, Bonvoy LT Titanium (x SPG LT), IHG Spire, UA Silver
Originally Posted by abeille
It's a 9:30 PM flight. I usually do a morning or the red-eye, but I'm sure I've taken this before and have full dinner.
You get dinner on the red eye JetBlue Mint flights if that is important to you and the price is probably cheaper as well.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.