Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Gilt City Virgin America Deal

Search this Thread

Old Jul 16, 2012, 12:40 am

Originally Posted by aviators99
Everyone,

Please note that it is against the site guidelines to buy or sell coupons here. I have deleted some posts as a result.
Nice to see that someone is here to take some action. I just got enough info about my next flight. Previously there were all booking without proper planning that leads to unnecessary huge expenses and also some sort of disturbance with the whole schedule.

I think the problem is to have enough information about the whole trip and you should schedule the whole trip in advance.

I would tell you about my previous routine:

7 days left in trip and I went to search online for different stores and sites for
getting any offer for the cheap trip and often found ezcouponsearch and couponmom for cheap discounted travels. Then I book the cheapest offer and went for it. Then I have to made my whole schedule according to that trip offer but that was sometime very unpleasant experience because of less time and improper schedule.

So, now I decide to go for the business class and make my trip according to my desire rather depending on these discounts. It will lead to relax mind with a better experience.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.