Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Preferred bonus on *A?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15, 2009, 11:24 am
Original Poster

Preferred bonus on *A?

I just got back from a trip to India. Flew United PIT-IAD-FRA and Lufhansa FRA-PNQ (Pune), all ticketed under Lufhansa, credited to US. I returned yesterday and was surprised when I signed on this morning that all my miles have already been credited. One thing I noticed - I got the preferred bonus for PIT-IAD and IAD-FRA (the United legs) but not on the FRA-PNQ leg flown on Lufthansa (flew there 2/26). Should a preferred bonus be given for Lufthansa flights?

A side note - my United flights to/from FRA were on the new 767 business class configuration. Awesome! Lay flat seats, 15" screen!
Old Mar 15, 2009, 1:26 pm

Programs: Too many to list. Status is a half dozen.
You only get preferred bonus miles for US, USX and UA flights. Specifically mentions UA on the pages for each individual level but only mentions US flights on the "All About Preferred" page.

See heading Bonus Miles here:
http://www.usairways.com/awa/content...ed/silver.aspx
Old Mar 15, 2009, 2:53 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the info! This was my first international trip, first in business. Those miles rack up quick! Got 23,900 preferred and over 27,000 total!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.