Search

Flight 1549 Special on Discovery Channel, Wednesday at 10pm Eastern

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2009, 7:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: US Plat, SPG Gold
Flight 1549 Special on Discovery Channel, Wednesday at 10pm Eastern

Hudson Plane Crash - What Really Happened

Inside story of Flight 1549. How does a plane lose both engines over a city, and crash lands without a single death? New footage and exclusive interviews with crew, survivors, and rescuers tell the amazing story of survival.
Old Mar 4, 2009, 7:40 am
PHL
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT, DL SLV, UA SLV, MR LTT, HH DIA
Man, they couldn't have put this together faster if they tried! Never mind that the entire accident is still under NTSB investigation. I think there is 100% agreement that the geese caused the double engine failure. But it will be interesting to read the more exhaustive analysis when the NTSB publishes it.
Old Mar 4, 2009, 8:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: US Plat, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by PHL
Man, they couldn't have put this together faster if they tried! Never mind that the entire accident is still under NTSB investigation. I think there is 100% agreement that the geese caused the double engine failure. But it will be interesting to read the more exhaustive analysis when the NTSB publishes it.
Hey, you have to capitalize while you still can right?
Old Mar 4, 2009, 8:32 pm

*deleted*

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.