Wiki Posts
Search

Minimum connect times, PHL and BOS

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2009, 4:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat
Minimum connect times, PHL and BOS

Is there no convenient place online to find US' official MCT's for the various airports they serve?

Once again, a web search has proven surprisingly unproductive. I am trying to book an international trip which will require connections intl-dom at PHL and dom-dom at BOS, and given flight availability, one connection or the other is going to have to be very tight. I don't actually care that much if I make the connection or not in reality, but I do want to make certain that it is "legal" so that the airline will be responsible for rebooking if needed.
Old Mar 3, 2009, 8:56 pm

for BOS domestic to domestic, it is all terminal B for US or terminal A for Delta. Arriving into/departing out of either terminal is a 5 minute walk TOPS to any other part of the terminal so a 30 minute connection is PLENTY of time.

PHL is a different story altogether. If you need to scgedule a tight connection, do it in Boston.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.