Wiki Posts
Search

6F or 7F on TA 757

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2009, 5:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: Free Agent
6F or 7F on TA 757

I'm making my first TA voyage on a 757 next week - I've always managed to reserve a 330 (or another airline) but I'm going to try it next week - BRU-PHL. I'm not opposed to the smaller aircraft, but I'm wondering which seat is better - 6F or 7F. I would prefer a window, but leg room is the most important factor. It looks like 7F has unlimited legroom and a window, but other threads on here say 6F is the best seat...any suggestions

Last edited by PBIGuy; Jan 27, 2009 at 5:59 am
Old Jan 27, 2009, 6:44 am

Programs: AA Ex-Plat, Bonvoy Titanium
6F is far better. A lot of legroom and you can put a small bag under 5E and have easy access to it. The drawback is not really having a window.

In 7F, the door ahead of you juts out, so you can't really stretch your legs straight. You also have to bother people to get out of your seat. You do have a window, so if you like to sleep, it might be the better option to rest your head.

My two cents, I just flew in 6D a week ago.

Rich
Old Jan 27, 2009, 7:14 am

Programs: US CP, UA, HH Gold, Marriott Plat, DL, AA, CO, ++
If you're the slightest bit tall, 7F is a nightmare. The exit door takes half of your legroom. Stay away from it. 6D/6F are much better choices.

HTSC
Old Jan 27, 2009, 7:43 am
Original Poster

Programs: Free Agent
Thanks! I'll keep 6F. I'm 6'0" and just ran a marathon on Saturday so I need all the room I can get :-)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.