Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Bonus EQMs from 2 credit cards combined?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2009, 6:54 pm

Programs: AA EXP
FWIW, wife applied and received immediate approval for a new BofA USAirways Sig VISA credit card yesterday am. It's still available, for now.
Old Jan 9, 2009, 5:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: US Platinum
I'm keeping my personal BoA Visa and hoping for the best.

Although Juniper declined my application for a personal USAir MC, they DID just approve my application for a business card.

Eric
Old Jan 9, 2009, 7:19 am

Programs: AA 2.2MM LT Plat, Hilton Diamond, Marriott/SPG Platinum
Originally Posted by hdporter
FWIW, wife applied and received immediate approval for a new BofA USAirways Sig VISA credit card yesterday am. It's still available, for now.
Where did you find the link? I can't find one that works.
Old Jan 9, 2009, 7:50 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by MichaelColey
Where did you find the link? I can't find one that works.
Here's one: http://www.bankofamerica.com/creditc...plate=cc_usair
Old Jan 9, 2009, 2:10 pm

Programs: AA 2.2MM LT Plat, Hilton Diamond, Marriott/SPG Platinum
That's one I had already found, but when you click on "Apply" it goes to another page listing other airline cards.
Old Jan 9, 2009, 8:13 pm
Original Poster

That's one I had already found, but when you click on "Apply" it goes to another page listing other airline cards.
Oh, sorry. I hadn't actually tried it.
Old Jan 9, 2009, 8:43 pm

Programs: AA EXP ; Cunard Plat
Curiosity led me to do online chat with BofA agent: I asked if I could apply for the BofA Visa Signature, and his reply was that BofA was not offering that card now.
Old Jan 12, 2009, 9:28 am

Programs: AA(PPro), UA, AGR, BW(Plat), HH, WoH, MB(S)
Originally Posted by rvolkcpa
I was concerned about the future of my BoA VISA and I contacted Dividend Miles last month. I received a reply today that was more encouraging than I expected. It indicated that the VISA is no longer issued to new members but existing members will continue to earn miles, and Signature card members will continue to receive companion certificates, club passes and earn 10K preferred miles for $25K of spending. Maybe this is why there was a big push by BoA to get new cardmembers last fall.
I spoke with a BOA rep this morning and, after several pauses to double check info, she confirmed what you found out last month. Although no new applications are being accepted for the US Airways Visa, existing cardholders will continue to receive all present benefits, including the all-important 10k EQM conversion. I like the service I have gotten from BOA over the years, so this is good news for me.
Old Jan 12, 2009, 9:50 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL UA AS
Originally Posted by PHLviaUS
I spoke with a BOA rep this morning and, after several pauses to double check info, she confirmed what you found out last month. Although no new applications are being accepted for the US Airways Visa, existing cardholders will continue to receive all present benefits, including the all-important 10k EQM conversion. I like the service I have gotten from BOA over the years, so this is good news for me.
BoA's website is more useful than Barclays'. BoA shows merchant details on pending charges. Barclays just reduces your available balance without showing the merchant info until the charge is actually processed. I'm happy that I will still be able to enjoy the benefits of both cards.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.