Community
Wiki Posts
Search

I really despise their contempt for FF

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17, 2008, 10:02 am

Programs: AAdvantage Executive Platinum & Million Miler. Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by jerseyfinn
It'll be interesting thing to see if Tempe can resist tinkering with the miles required for an awards redemption.
Looking pretty precient : http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=856249

Originally Posted by jerseyfinn
Likewise, it would certainly be a gesture of goodwill for Tempe to offer 500 miles if you are not UGed. However that lets them off of the hook too easily. The bonus miles lost for a transcon or TA flight amount to much more than that.
I agree, I was suggesting that they give you BOTH the bonus miles and your
500 mile minimum if you don't get the UG. For TA routes where there is no UG this would mean no change from the current status quo. Not perfect but it does fit into the ala carte model. Not that they will listen.

Sean
Old Aug 17, 2008, 9:06 pm

Good Bye Us Airways

I decided to use 25,000 that I have had for some time to close out the account. In checking on the web I noticed that there was a 12,000 award for one of the flights I wanted. I called the US Airways Dividend Miles rep and was informed that a one-way was 25,000 miles. I booked the flight and will pay the $60 to end my relationship with this airline. My loyalty to WN contines.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.