Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lounge in FRA???

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 2007, 11:59 pm
Original Poster

Lounge in FRA???

Which lounge am I allowed to visit in Frankfurt flying with US to CLKT with a biz ticket without any airline status.

Thanks

Balou
Old Apr 10, 2007, 4:58 am

Programs: AA, DL Gold, UA Gold, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by BalouDU
Which lounge am I allowed to visit in Frankfurt flying with US to CLKT with a biz ticket without any airline status.

Thanks

Balou
Lufthansa. They will direct you into the FT side of the house. Look for the little *A Silver sign and you will know you are at the right one. FRA is fairly well marked.
Old Apr 10, 2007, 11:13 am
Original Poster

Question

thanks for the answer, but as far as I know US leaves from C and LH lounge is only in A and B, Hiw much time do I have to calculate to get from lounge to gate and which lounge is the better one on a Wednesday morning at 07:30am.

Thank for your help.
Old Apr 10, 2007, 1:25 pm

Programs: AA, B6, CO, DL, FL, UA, US Gold (only took 10k miles), WN, Amtrak
There is a UA RCC club just after security in FRA that is open to SQ C/F *A Gold passengers during the layover on SQ24 SIN-FRA-JFK and for this flight SQ uses the same concourse as US.
Old Apr 10, 2007, 1:31 pm

Programs: AA, DL Gold, UA Gold, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by BalouDU
thanks for the answer, but as far as I know US leaves from C and LH lounge is only in A and B, Hiw much time do I have to calculate to get from lounge to gate and which lounge is the better one on a Wednesday morning at 07:30am.

Thank for your help.
US flies into the same terminal as LH uses. You will not have to clear immigrations if it is a connecting flight. If memory serves, Term. D & E are totally seperate terminals connected by Airtrain, but requiring you to immigrate to transfer. You will have a long walk connecting, but I've done what you are doing and it was probably a 7-12 minute walk.
Old Apr 10, 2007, 1:42 pm

Programs: FT Member #8119 F & J Free Agent
Lounges at FRA.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.