Search

Juniper Bank Credit Card

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 2007, 1:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Executive Platinum AA, Silver United
Unhappy Juniper Bank Credit Card

Does anyone have any suggestions to my concern below:

I have a Juniper Mastercard and hit my year anniversary in Feb 07. I called today and they stated my companion certificates were lost. They said they will reship and it will take another 6 weeks. Is this the correct protocol or does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks
JC
Old Apr 9, 2007, 2:27 pm

Programs: AA Plat
Unfortunately I think that's pretty standard. You might be able to light a fire under them if you threaten to cancel the card and get your call transferred to someone in customer retention.
Old Apr 9, 2007, 8:31 pm

Try stronger approach...

Originally Posted by DCAorBust
Unfortunately I think that's pretty standard. You might be able to light a fire under them if you threaten to cancel the card and get your call transferred to someone in customer retention.
This happened to us last year, and my husband told them that they needed to fax the companion certs to us because he was ready to book flights and refused to wait (this was back when the certs still came enclosed with the bill, and husband claimed the certs weren't in the bill --- who knows, because he'd paid the bill and thrown everything away long before we started wondering where the cert was). They gave him a difficult time on the phone, but within the next day or two, there was the fed ex envelope waiting at the door, with the companion cert. If you're ready to use them to book something, I'd try again.
Old Apr 10, 2007, 11:41 pm
Formerly known as billinaz

Programs: US Airways Dividend Miles, American AAdvantage, Avis Preferred, Budget Rapid Rez, Hilton Honors
Thankfully this crazy system of sending companion certs via 3rd class presorted mail is going away.

They are changing to electronic certs that will be emailed to you. They can be redeemed instantly with no need to send anything in.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.