Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The CP Desk - Still a class act

Search this Thread

Old Apr 8, 2007, 4:31 pm

I am Gold Medallion with Delta. I can't wait to compare service on US on my upcoming flight to PHL.
Old Apr 8, 2007, 7:49 pm

Programs: JetBlue Mosaic, WN A List Preferred, Hyatt Globalest, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, IHG Spire
I have no doubt the agent you got was nice, professional, and helpful and that they got your situation straightened out eventually in 90 minutes.

Maybe if the employees were more empowered, since your situation sounds like an involuntary reroute of sorts, they could have just booked your parties in Y on whatever flights were open, tossing out the capacity controlled booking code issue. If that had been the case, maybe your issue would have been handled in 20 minutes.

Again I'm not saying the agent wasn't nice to you, just that they are still following some inane customer unfriendly policies. Your flight gets cancelled/rescheduled or whatever, and from the sounds of your anecdote, they still have to look for saver availability?

Mind you I don't think the grass in this case necessarily would have been better at any other legacy, especially if the legacy was booking on a partner, but still it may have taken 90 minutes due to the agent having to follow company policies to reaccommodate you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.