FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   US Airways | Dividend Miles (Pre-Consolidation with American Airlines) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/us-airways-dividend-miles-pre-consolidation-american-airlines-612/)
-   -   Report your problems from reservation systems migration here (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/us-airways-dividend-miles-pre-consolidation-american-airlines/667107-report-your-problems-reservation-systems-migration-here.html)

Fiumicino Mar 3, 2007 11:49 pm

Report your problems from reservation systems migration here

Travel Advisory in STILL in effect for BOS, CLT and PHL and until 3/8 (Thursday).

Finally it appears that the first report that "everything went well", was a mistake (or a lie). Read US' "letter to customers" in that regard.

E-Check-In is reportedly working.

Fare calculation problems experienced; users have been advised to make any new reservations later this week.

New PNRs assigned for many (all?) reservations; many may not be able to display them online yet. Note that this may have cancelled your seat assignments.

There may be some problems with luggage tagging also. Check the destination on the tag if you have a connecting flight.

usa18dca Mar 4, 2007 12:35 am

That flight should be fine ;)

Fiumicino Mar 4, 2007 1:14 am

Originally Posted by usa18dca (Post 7335689)
That flight should be fine ;)

At least the plane is probably there, it passed just over me an hour ago.

usa18dca Mar 4, 2007 1:26 am

Haha...

Buon Giorno Fic, L'aeroporto e Roma e male...

my italian sucks ;) gotta work on it

ual744777sta Mar 4, 2007 3:13 am

But checking in will probably take longer. Are the FCO agents actual US agents?

Fiumicino Mar 4, 2007 3:29 am

Originally Posted by ual744777sta (Post 7336012)
But checking in will probably take longer. Are the FCO agents actual US agents?

Yes they are; btw the flight has started boarding on time so it doesn't appear it will be a problem... Next come the other european flights and the first domestic is US1416 (PHL-CLT) at 5h30 am :D

Reservations have been removed from "virtuallythere.com" also...

sefrischling Mar 4, 2007 4:46 am

After six attempts to look up my home airport last night, HVN, the web site would not recognize HVN as a valid airport serviced by US Airways.

HVN happily exists again this morning.

Nicksta Mar 4, 2007 4:56 am

Uh-oh. Just talked to reservations... the system is still merging. The agent sounded concerned and admitted that is was supposed to be working again over 2 hours ago. No website access, not 3rd party websites, no call centers.... I don't want to picture PHL or PHX soon.

MJonTravel Mar 4, 2007 5:04 am

Oops. :(

hoosiermass Mar 4, 2007 5:20 am

Just talked to friend checking in at BOS. He reports long lines, organized by flights, because kiosks do not work and everyone must be checked in manually.

EddieG Mar 4, 2007 5:22 am

What was the actual planned downtime? This doesn't sound good.

me4yankees Mar 4, 2007 5:30 am

7:30 EST - website still down

photog72 Mar 4, 2007 5:39 am

Will they charge me a phone fee to book a flight over the phone since you can't use the website? Will they also give you 500 miles since I intended to book something over the website? Probably not. :mad:

me4yankees Mar 4, 2007 5:45 am

Website Up, Just Did Olci

New format of OLCI, too!

MJonTravel Mar 4, 2007 5:46 am

Website just came up at 07:45.... Haven't tried it yet, but the down for maintenance page is gone.