Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Post your questions about the new DM and transition period here

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15, 2006, 5:57 pm

Thank you for your post. Puzzled co worker just asked me if on AW they could use US without joing AW. After reading your post, I answered: yes!

Originally Posted by AZ Travels the World
You've been able to do this since October.

I can't think of a particular advantage of using a HP Flight Fund number over a US Dividend Miles number unless you are a HP elite.
Old Jan 20, 2006, 5:38 am

What's the timetable for the America West to join Star Alliance and more importantly when can I get United Miles for HP flights and vice a versa?
Old Jan 22, 2006, 10:53 pm

Programs: Motel 6 Club Avoir Le Cafard
Why are there now exorbitant "add-on collect fees" in addition to change fees? Your web site has verbiage about how the new US realizes people need flexibility in their travel plans. Add-on collect fees are doubly unfair fares, because you can resell my old seat at a high fare and also sell me a new seat at a high fare.

Why does US charge $1,565 for the same transcon UA codeshare that UA sells for $203?
Old Feb 2, 2006, 7:25 pm
m44

Programs: USAir
Thumbs down Why 24hr-hold or 24-hr full refund is CAPUT?

It is difficult to properly plan and coordinate various travel planes unless certain level of flexibility and time is allowed to explore the possibilities.

Why did you eliminate the 24-hr cancellation with full refund?

Why you do make it difficult for us to use USair?

Why do you do unethical things such as the money grab and penalty for things normal people do - planning and giving you a chance to earn our trust?
Old Feb 3, 2006, 7:40 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Marriott Silver, UA Premier 1K, AA Gold (MM)
Question This is not an official US Airways thread...

For those who have been posting here with accusational e-mails such "your web site this" and "you changed that", please realize that this is a community by, of and for frequent fliers and is not an official communication conduit with US Airways staff in Tempe (although I'm sure some do look in from time to time).

If you have a question, please phrase it with an acknowledgement of the audience you're posing it to. @:-)

Thanks!!!
Old Mar 9, 2006, 8:19 am

Is it really true that I will be earning 25% bonus miles instead of 50% as a Silver Preferred Member once the new Dividend Miles structure comes in place? That will make the program much less interesting for me. I mainly fly transatlantic.
Old Mar 10, 2006, 12:09 am

Programs: US Airways,Hilton HHonors, Marriott, National
Originally Posted by Zaynab
Is it really true that I will be earning 25% bonus miles instead of 50% as a Silver Preferred Member once the new Dividend Miles structure comes in place? That will make the program much less interesting for me. I mainly fly transatlantic.

Yes, that is true... the levels are a changing...

Silver NOW 50% THEN 25%
GOLD NOW 100% THEN 50%
PLATINUM NEW.... THEN 75%
CHAIRMAN NOW 100% THEN STILL 100%

So there are changes to the DM program.....
Old Mar 10, 2006, 2:54 pm
Suspended

Programs: American Airlines
Originally Posted by LAX1K to AmWest
Yes, that is true... the levels are a changing...

Silver NOW 50% THEN 25%
GOLD NOW 100% THEN 50%
PLATINUM NEW.... THEN 75%
CHAIRMAN NOW 100% THEN STILL 100%

So there are changes to the DM program.....
Just curious--how does the 100% match for CP compare to other carriers, say AA's Exec Plat, UA's 1K, DL's PM?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.