Community
Wiki Posts
Search

US Airways MasterCard 50K (now expired) offer

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2015, 1:00 pm

Success

Originally Posted by dtremit
Just call AA. I had the same thing happen, and AA fixed it over the phone in about five minutes.
You're right, I should have called, but the day I wrote my original message in this thread I also sent AAdvantage about it then stopped thinking about it. Yesterday, out of the blue, I got an email saying that my two AA accounts were being merged, then got a phone call that explained how they just figured it out by themselves. Now I'm back to one account and I got all my miles, even the ones I was trying to rescue!

I'm impressed because I thought I'd have to argue with AA over the expired US miles.
Old Jun 19, 2015, 4:01 pm

Programs: AA,DL
Originally Posted by JDiver
Barclays opened a new account for me; I merged the accounts and the miles for purchases made with my card have recorded successfully in my AA account. (I've been using the card for the 2x$1 current offer.)

But no 50,000 bonus miles.
After few calls, the last with Barklays and AA the miles have recorded on my account with 50 000 bonus.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.