Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Eight Seat FC

Search this Thread

Old Oct 20, 2013, 8:13 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by radiowell
I apologize if any AA members were offended. Again, I said some can be irrational, not all. I may have picked other programs, but the amount of hate from AA board to US was such that I wanted to take an example. My reaction was instinctive in that I wanted to protect the perceived weaker party.
So your method of protecting "the perceived weaker party" is to lash out and to start claiming that AA EXPS may resort to violence when they don't get upgraded?? Wow, some knight in shining armor you are. With the poor judgement you display in your choice of phrase and, IMO, the strikingly overly emotional nature of your posts (this is a corporation not a child we're talking about) I'd look closer to home when searching for irrational thoughts and behavior.

Last edited by Stripy; Oct 20, 2013 at 9:07 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.