Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ft Lauderdale Acces Lines

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9, 2012, 12:12 pm
Original Poster

Ft Lauderdale Acces Lines

I'm planning on booking a cruise out of Ft Lauderdale and hoping to bypass many of the cruise passengers at the airport when I arrive back. Does anyone know if FLL has priority security lines for US? Will they actually help on days when the cruise lines return?
Old Jul 9, 2012, 1:13 pm
Suspended

They no longer have priority access at FLL
Old Jul 9, 2012, 1:50 pm

Programs: AA Exec. Plat, Marriott Plat. Premiere, National Exec. Elite
Originally Posted by masonuc
They no longer have priority access at FLL
Is this recent?? I was there 3 weeks ago and they did. I am in FLL once or twice a month, but always flying out between 5am-7am. Security is ok, most of the time. It will kind of stink if they took out the first class lane at the checkpoint, though.
Old Jul 9, 2012, 1:57 pm

Programs: Free Agent
I have never seen them at the US concourse and I fly out of there regularly.
Old Jul 9, 2012, 2:58 pm
Suspended

In my experience, they were a fixture until about 2 years ago when they disappeared. But I have been to FLL since April 2012 or so -- it's possible they've come back.
Old Jul 9, 2012, 5:51 pm

Programs: AA-Gold 0.425MM), AS MVP Gold, National EE, Marriott Titanium (LT-G), UA Silver
You can use the AA line - I do it all the time

I fly US out of FLL around once a month, and while there is no specific US priority security line, I have been able to use the AA Priority Access line by either showing my BP with FC on it (upgrade) or showing my Silver card. It's been this way for over 18 months.
Old Jul 10, 2012, 1:02 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum
I was there yesterday and there was a lane marked Preferred Access/Priority Access for both US and AA premium pax.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.