Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ARCHIVE: The 2012 LGA Club thread (merged threads)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 10, 2012, 9:11 pm

Programs: US/AA-Platinum, Hilton-Diamond, Marriott-Gold, AVIS-Presidents Club, National-Executive Elite
Originally Posted by CMK10
I'd be interested to know if they're accepting Star Golds and UA Club memberships too.
They did not for the month after the US club closed, and it became Delta RCC prior to closing for renovation.

US made a deal with Delta to let US members in. But its not a Star Gold club.
Old Sep 11, 2012, 8:57 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold
I was just there yesterday morning and it is great- redone and SkyClub food/drinks. They have a US agent at the desk and you are permitted with an Amex Platinum card with US boarding pass or US Club membership (or presumably Delta boarding pass and Amex Platinum or SkyClub membership); don't know about Star Gold. The US agent has full club agent status/access (can change flights/seats/etc) and is very friendly and helpful.
Old Sep 12, 2012, 1:49 pm

Programs: Most at varying levels of elite-ness.
Video

I popped in the other day and got some video. Agent told me it had been open for 3 days. Just posted the raw footage on facebook until I get the full review ready for this coming monday when I post the full thing at my site. Until then:

http://www.facebook.com/modhop/app_174927749225665

(Just "like" us and the video password will be underneath the video itself on the next page)
Old Dec 6, 2012, 5:38 am

Programs: UA Platinum, Hyatt Diamond
Does anyone know if the US Air lounge is open yet? Or do they UA club members into the Delta club while the US Air lounge is closed?
Old Dec 10, 2012, 9:32 pm

Originally Posted by Organgrinder
I was just there yesterday morning and it is great- redone and SkyClub food/drinks. They have a US agent at the desk and you are permitted with an Amex Platinum card with US boarding pass or US Club membership (or presumably Delta boarding pass and Amex Platinum or SkyClub membership); don't know about Star Gold. The US agent has full club agent status/access (can change flights/seats/etc) and is very friendly and helpful.
Organgrinder, did you confirm access with an Amex Platinum / US boarding pass? Emailed Amex about this and got a no...
Old Dec 15, 2012, 8:53 am

Programs: All of Them
Can anyone confirm if the new US Airways Club is open yet in LGA?
Old Dec 15, 2012, 8:54 am

Originally Posted by bl540611
It is not but can confirm US Club members and Amex Platinum members traveling US can enter the Delta club.
Old Dec 15, 2012, 9:13 am

Programs: AA EXP ; Cunard Plat
Originally Posted by bl540611
I was in the LGA Delta Club the other day, and was informed that the new US Club would open mid-January 2013 (if all goes well).
Old Jan 28, 2013, 2:53 pm

Programs: DM member since 1996, DM Gold, Marriott Gold
Has anyone seen inside the new LGA club for a sneek peek? I was able to look around the new Delta club at LGA and liked what I saw. Curious if US is going to design something similar?
Old Jan 28, 2013, 3:09 pm

Programs: AA EXP ; Cunard Plat
Originally Posted by Bighead1970
...Curious if US is going to design something similar?
The US Club @ RDU is new (as of a year or so ago), photos posted here by a kind blogger, and I would imagine a similar look for the new LGA Club.
Old Jan 29, 2013, 12:28 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Lifetime Plat, SPG Plat, AMEX Plat, Hertz PC, Travels too Much Platinum
Originally Posted by kudzu
I was in the LGA Delta Club the other day, and was informed that the new US Club would open mid-January 2013 (if all goes well).
I'm currently at the Delta SkyClub in LGA. The US rep at check in said that the new US club, between the DL club and the central C security checkpoint, would be open in March. Construction delays have apparently been caused by the Port Authority not doing required inspections on time (e.g., electrical, plumbing etc.), which apparently needs to be done before the following stage of work can commence. He confirmed that the intended opening date had been mid-Jan.
Old Feb 15, 2013, 3:00 pm
formerly gohima

is the new us airways club open yet? website still says early 2013 and the supposed target of january has passed...
Old Feb 15, 2013, 5:18 pm

Programs: US/AA-Platinum, Hilton-Diamond, Marriott-Gold, AVIS-Presidents Club, National-Executive Elite
Your answer is one post above you.

Originally Posted by gohima
is the new us airways club open yet? website still says early 2013 and the supposed target of january has passed...
Originally Posted by phlwookie
I'm currently at the Delta SkyClub in LGA. The US rep at check in said that the new US club, between the DL club and the central C security checkpoint, would be open in March. Construction delays have apparently been caused by the Port Authority not doing required inspections on time (e.g., electrical, plumbing etc.), which apparently needs to be done before the following stage of work can commence. He confirmed that the intended opening date had been mid-Jan.
Old Mar 11, 2013, 7:43 am

Programs: UA Pt, Marriott Ti, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by phlwookie
Any update on the new club? I'm assuming it hasn't opened yet, as the website still indicates that the new club will be opening in early 2013. I guess my flight out of LGA on US later this week means no lounge access for this United Club member (unless someone wants to guest me in to the DL club on Thursday around 530pm!).
Old Mar 14, 2013, 9:20 pm

Programs: HHonors Gold, SPG/Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, AAdvantage Plat Pro
Any word on this?

I am flying out on Sunday, 3/17.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.