Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is this really someone's job in Tempe?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2012, 6:22 am
Original Poster

Is this really someone's job in Tempe?

Is anyone else frustrated by this, or is it me? It seems that almost daily, connections and code-shares appear and disappear for no reason. Example, I planned out a PHL-SAT agenda yesterday through PHX (little mileage boost), today I go to book and it is gone, I know I can do a "multi-city", but who removes and re-enters specific agendas? There is still a later one, so it isn't like they disallowed a PHX connection. Similarly, I travel PHL-IST frequently, for weeks at a time US only allows LH connections, then all of a sudden, no LH and only Turkish are there. Like a rotating schedule. Can't they just go back to the "build your own agenda" format of years back?
Old Feb 1, 2012, 11:21 am

I would guess a flight time changed making the connection to short or to long to show up. try booking each leg and see if you see the same flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.