Wiki Posts
Search

Really bad experience - New strategy

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2012, 7:51 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Originally Posted by FlightNurse
I'll have some work coming up in NYC, so i checked US website since they fly PHX-JFK, I was amazed that i saw $600 RT in FC on thier new A321, so of course I bought those tickets just in case it was a misprint... Full fare Y was $450 OW...
My suspicion is that people are creatures of habit. They think that F is a lot more expensive than Y, so they don't even check out what some version of a FC will cost.
Old Jan 16, 2012, 10:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Gold
So true, and I like it that way too. When everybody else is offering $1700+ for the same flights.. The truly nice part is that US is flying thier new A321's on this route, which is a big plus.. Sorry CP who are looking for thier free upgrade... Enjoy row 10

Originally Posted by Often1
My suspicion is that people are creatures of habit. They think that F is a lot more expensive than Y, so they don't even check out what some version of a FC will cost.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.