Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Regus businessworld Gold Membership

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2011, 2:17 pm

I just received a Regus card in the mail welcoming me as a USAirways Club member. I didn't sign up or do anything.
Old Jun 1, 2011, 3:38 pm

Programs: Marriott Rewards Silver, Hilton HHonors Silver, Hertz Gold
Smile

Originally Posted by BigErn
I just received a Regus card in the mail welcoming me as a USAirways Club member. I didn't sign up or do anything.
You have to activate it.

I am still reading to see if it provides any value for me.
Old Jun 8, 2011, 12:22 pm
Community Director Emerita

These seem to be trickling out. I just received mine. I have a lifetime USAir club membership.

Here is the AA thread for those who have used the benefit:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...lub-regus.html

And the Delta thread:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...ry-dl-crc.html
Old Jun 10, 2011, 8:30 pm

Programs: American Airlines Platinum, National Executive
Regus benefits

I received a packet from US, offering a Regus gold card. As I do need an office while away over the weekend, I'm planning to stop by the local Regus. Has anyone tried using the gold card- and does it get you what I need (basically just a computer with a printer, regardless of the type of room it's in)?

Thanks.
Old Jun 11, 2011, 7:49 am

Programs: AA Plat, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by NYCommuter
I received a packet from US, offering a Regus gold card. As I do need an office while away over the weekend, I'm planning to stop by the local Regus. Has anyone tried using the gold card- and does it get you what I need (basically just a computer with a printer, regardless of the type of room it's in)?

Thanks.
NYCommuter - I dont have an answer for you, but please do update us on what your experience is. Supposedly each building they have space in has a lounge with free coffee and WiFi... but also rooms for rent. That's how I understand it.

I've gotten the Regus gold card offer by being both a TripIt Pro user (love that service) and now a US DM Preffered Member.
Old Jun 13, 2011, 4:30 am

Programs: BA

Thanks.
Hi NYCommuter,

Thanks for mentioning Regus businessworld. I'm afraid we don't tend to open our lounges at weekends, so I hope you weren't inconvenienced.

In general, businessworld customers bring their own laptops, although in some business lounges we do provide computers (please call the center you plan to visit to check - you can find a list of centers here). It's possible to use printers in our business centers, for a small fee. Please speak with the Regus team members at the center and they will be happy to assist.

For a run-down of what businessworld offers, please watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/regusmedia#p/u/7/RxoYk7d_if8.

Best wishes
Old Jun 13, 2011, 9:04 am

Programs: AA lifetime Gold, United Gold, Marriott Gold, IHG Spire, Hertz Gold
I noticed the Regus promotion on the US Air site, and this is interesting, because the business for which I work is small, with flex time employees and people in different cities. This could be a good solution. I'm not sure that one person with a gold membership will be able to do much in terms of our entire solution, though. It may be worth pursuing.
Old Jun 13, 2011, 5:18 pm

Programs: US Airways Plat; Marriott Plat
When I do a search on the Regus site for locations in Phoenix it displays the US Airways Club in the Phoenix Airport. Does that mean with a Regus Gold card one would get access to the US Air Club?
Old Jun 13, 2011, 5:34 pm

Programs: US Chairman, Delta Silver, UA Premier, Hyatt Platinum
Originally Posted by vanduse1
When I do a search on the Regus site for locations in Phoenix it displays the US Airways Club in the Phoenix Airport. Does that mean with a Regus Gold card one would get access to the US Air Club?
I believe you only get access to the conference rooms, and you have to pay for them, I think.
Old Jun 14, 2011, 9:21 am
Company Representative: Regus Social Media

Originally Posted by USFlyer26
I believe you only get access to the conference rooms, and you have to pay for them, I think.
Hi I just wanted to confirm that a Regus Businessworld Gold card does not allow clients free access into the US Airways clubs. Businessworld members can use the US Airways meeting rooms, but would be charged for usage.

Many Thanks

Gabriel

Social Media Team at Regus
Old Jun 14, 2011, 4:30 pm

Programs: US Gold, SPG Gold
I have it from TripIt Pro too, and I've found it very helpful to have free (and likely more secure) Wi-Fi while international. I'm heading to Russia next, and it should save me a bundle on internet café fees.
Old Jun 14, 2011, 8:02 pm

Programs: American Airlines Platinum, National Executive
Originally Posted by marksskram
NYCommuter - I dont have an answer for you, but please do update us on what your experience is. Supposedly each building they have space in has a lounge with free coffee and WiFi... but also rooms for rent. That's how I understand it.

I've gotten the Regus gold card offer by being both a TripIt Pro user (love that service) and now a US DM Preffered Member.
Thanks. I wasn't able to use Regus- I had checked the location's website, which includes:

24 hour security and access of building facility
On Site

* 24 hour access
* 24 hour CCTV monitoring
* Business Lounge

I actually did need an office this weekend and would have paid a decent price for it, but I couldn't get in at all. So I went to a FedEx store. Maybe next time. (It's all in a downtown area and I see that even the grocery store has free Wi-Fi.)
Old Jun 14, 2011, 8:11 pm

Programs: UA MM, AA PPro
Thanks. I wasn't able to use Regus- I had checked the location's website, which includes:

24 hour security and access of building facility
On Site

* 24 hour access
* 24 hour CCTV monitoring
* Business Lounge

I actually did need an office this weekend and would have paid a decent price for it, but I couldn't get in at all. So I went to a FedEx store. Maybe next time. (It's all in a downtown area and I see that even the grocery store has free Wi-Fi.)
24-hour access is only for those who actually rent an office there. Business Lounge (which is frequently just a desk in nook somewhere, but sometimes a semi-private room) can only be accessed when the location is staffed, during regular business hours.
Old Jun 14, 2011, 8:13 pm

Programs: UA MM, AA PPro
Originally Posted by marksskram
Do you get Regus Gold as part of TripIt Pro every year, for as long as you're a Pro member?
Old Jun 15, 2011, 7:07 am

Programs: LH, US Silv, CO Plat
I received mine yesterday, but haven't activated it yet. I'll let you guys know if I use their service.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.