Search

Join us in thanking vysean for his service to the US forum

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2010, 1:06 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage & Marriott Bonvoy
Original Poster

Programs: American ExPlat; Marriott/SPG Lifetime Plat; Hyatt Globalist
Join us in thanking vysean for his service to the US forum

vysean has served us well for the past several years as a helpful moderator of the US forum. He is taking some time away from FT and has decided to step down as a moderator.

Please join safetymom and me in acknowledging his considerable contributions to this forum and thanking him for everything he has provided to us as a moderator and contributor. His selfless dedication to FlyerTalk, and the US forum in particular, is a great example of what makes FT such an extraordinary resource for all of us. We thank him -- and will miss his contributions as a fellow moderator. ^

AZ Travels the World & safetymom
Moderators
Old Aug 29, 2010, 1:59 am

Programs: None
Personally, I'm surprised that anyone would voluntarily take the time away from their private lives to be a moderator, so thanks are due to all of you. So to vysean I'll just say enjoy your sabbatical from FT and I look forward to seeing you take a more active role again.

Jim
Old Aug 29, 2010, 2:07 am
ffI

Programs: AA EXP2M, DL 1MM DM ext, UA PP <=> HH G/Marr PE/Hyatt G/IHG P FT RA ( Recovering Addict)
Thanks once again from me, my friends and my family.
The TIB advice alone moved them far up in their travel comfort.
Old Aug 29, 2010, 5:27 am

Programs: Nothing shiny :-(
Originally Posted by BoeingBoy
Personally, I'm surprised that anyone would voluntarily take the time away from their private lives to be a moderator, so thanks are due to all of you. So to vysean I'll just say enjoy your sabbatical from FT and I look forward to seeing you take a more active role again.
+ 1
Old Aug 29, 2010, 6:11 am

Programs: AA, UA, SQ, VA, QF, AF, BA

Jim
I know only too well what being a Mod and Admin on a VBulletin forum entails so I understand completely. It can really invade your private life. Thanks Vysean for all you do here and enjoy your time off, hopefully on an exotic trip somewhere!
Old Aug 29, 2010, 8:00 am

Programs: US-CP, UA, Marriott Rewards, HHonors, Avis,

Jim
+2
Old Aug 29, 2010, 9:00 am

Programs: BA Gold, American Airlines, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond
Thank you vysean! ^
Old Aug 29, 2010, 9:39 am

Programs: Choice Hotels/FFOCUS
Thank you VYSEAN & to EACH of you for your time here. I also understand the time involved
Old Aug 29, 2010, 10:20 am

Programs: AA EXP ; Cunard Plat
Originally Posted by AZ Travels the World
vysean has served us well for the past several years....Please join safetymom and me in acknowledging his considerable contributions to this forum...
With sincere thanks and considerable appreciation for a volunteer job well done, vysean, and all good wishes for upgrades and clear skies ahead
Old Aug 29, 2010, 10:26 am

Programs: US Dividend Miles
Thanks vysean! Your name always comes up on my email notification as the originator of the "*A award bookings with US miles" thread which is now on page #210! A great many of us have enjoyed international F travel for the first time because of tips like that... so enjoy your time off, you've earned it!
Old Aug 29, 2010, 10:40 am

Programs: Former long-time US GP; now AA dirt
Originally Posted by shaggy_mutt
Thanks vysean! Your name always comes up on my email notification as the originator of the "*A award bookings with US miles" thread which is now on page #210! A great many of us have enjoyed international F travel for the first time because of tips like that... so enjoy your time off, you've earned it!
EXACTLY!!!!

I just took an amazing, RTW trip in F -- something I'd NEVER thought I'd be able to do -- because of the advice from vysean, among others. BRAVO!!!!
Old Aug 29, 2010, 10:53 am

Programs: AAExP, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Gold, IHG Spire, Marriott Plat
Thank you vysean! Enjoy your new status and your time off! Hope it will allow you some time to rest, relax, and travel.
Old Aug 29, 2010, 11:38 am
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
Thank you, vysean!
Old Aug 29, 2010, 2:00 pm

Programs: AA Plat
+1, many thanks
Old Aug 29, 2010, 3:18 pm

Programs: AA EXP;SPG Gold; Priority Club Spire Ambassador; Hilton Diamond
+1 and many many thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.