Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Jan 10 Race to Preferred Date Firm?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2, 2010, 6:52 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA Silver (Thanks Marriott!), Marriott Lifetime Titanium & Hyatt Globalist
Hmm... Mine didn't update yet. Will have to find out why.
Old Jan 2, 2010, 7:03 pm

Programs: US Airways Chairmans Starwood Lifetime Platinum, Marriott Platinum/,Lifetime Silver Hertz Presidents
My CP Status showed up Dec 31...
Old Jan 2, 2010, 10:42 pm

Turned Silver in Nov -- have not heard anything from them about it -- gold from the race is posted now
Old Jan 2, 2010, 11:31 pm

just checked. got my platinum status today.
Old Jan 3, 2010, 8:48 am

Programs: AA Platinum, Starwood Gold, Fairmont Platinum
when do cards arrive in the mail

do you guys know approximately when they will send out cards...i got P via the race to preffered,...
Old Jan 3, 2010, 11:14 am

Programs: AA Platinum, PC Plat, Hertz 5*
How much did you spend on making Silver/Gold/Plat/CP in race to preferred ?

Had forgotten about checking it till Jan 10. Red this thread, checked online and I am now GOLD baby!!

Spent $1163 for segment based qualification.
Old Jan 4, 2010, 7:33 am

Programs: US CP, SPG Plat
Hmmm -- I don't think I qualified for anything via R2P since I flew more earlier in the year but still got bumped a level. I had 93 segments and around 71k miles but just logged in and I am CP. Maybe it's because of revenue? I fly mostly expensive short flights on the east coast so maybe that's why they comped it?
Old Jan 4, 2010, 9:40 am

Programs: AA Nothing, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by aterug
Had forgotten about checking it till Jan 10. Red this thread, checked online and I am now GOLD baby!!

Spent $1163 for segment based qualification.
Nice, I spent $460 for miles based qualification :-)
Old Jan 4, 2010, 3:27 pm

Programs: US Airways Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by Chewie
Hmm... Mine didn't update yet. Will have to find out why.
How many have not gotten their bump yet I wonder? I guess we will have to at least wait until Jan 10th for sure.
Old Jan 4, 2010, 3:29 pm

Programs: us silver,HH Diamond,PC gold
well after looking at the thread I'm really confused. Only had 4 segments in the time frame but I got Silver. Only had 24 segments 17000 EQM all year. Maybe pity for all the years living in CLT
Old Jan 4, 2010, 3:33 pm

Programs: Too many to list. Status is a half dozen.
Gee. And I have 70K EQM for 2009, though less than 8K during the race. I'd like a gift to Plat or better. Ugh, I knew I'd hate this promo.
Old Jan 5, 2010, 12:38 am

Programs: US Platinum
I flew to DFW on 12/31 and got my upgrades cleared as Silver. Then while in Dallas I got the upgrade email according to Platinum status. Then when i got to the airport on 1/4 and saw on my BP that I had been upgraded to Platinum. Nice surprise. The gate agent even said "We appreciate your Platinum status" I was soooo happy. The guy in front of me had CP status.

Also worth noting there were lots of people with new status. All the business flyers were talking about "a promo" and how lots of people got unexpected bumps in status. I hope it helps to have Platinum. I was shooting for CP but just couldnt do it in time. But i am so thankful for what i achieved. Thanks FT
Old Jan 5, 2010, 10:26 am

With all the excitment I decided to check my status and I'm Gold! I really don't know what I did to get it? I was definitely short miles....but I'm happy!
Old Jan 5, 2010, 2:54 pm

Programs: US Gold
Originally Posted by Worktoplay
With all the excitment I decided to check my status and I'm Gold! I really don't know what I did to get it? I was definitely short miles....but I'm happy!
Hm. You all must be special. I was gold, am gold, and will be gold. Nothing to see here...

wg
Old Jan 5, 2010, 5:07 pm

Programs: DL-DM/1MM, HILTON-DIA, .HYATT-DIA/GLOB , IHG-PLT,HERTZ 5*, NATIONAL ES
Woo hoo. I made CP. Though I will probably never use it as my New Year's resolution was to avoid US!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.