FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   US Airways | Dividend Miles (Pre-Consolidation with American Airlines) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/us-airways-dividend-miles-pre-consolidation-american-airlines-612/)
-   -   Jan 10 Race to Preferred Date Firm? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/us-airways-dividend-miles-pre-consolidation-american-airlines/1033175-jan-10-race-preferred-date-firm.html)

Zanotti Dec 29, 2009 12:45 pm

Jan 10 Race to Preferred Date Firm?

Will the Race to Preferred status be updated on January 10 or by January 10?

Will we perhaps start to see some early calculations in the next several days, or will the computer calculate every change and post all changes on January 10?

Anyone know?

Z

steve65341 Dec 31, 2009 4:13 pm

Originally Posted by Zanotti (Post 13074971)
Will the Race to Preferred status be updated on January 10 or by January 10?

Will we perhaps start to see some early calculations in the next several days, or will the computer calculate every change and post all changes on January 10?

Anyone know?

Z

FWIW I earned Platinum via the race to preferred and was awarded it today ! :)

Argonott Dec 31, 2009 5:19 pm

Originally Posted by steve65341 (Post 13088737)
FWIW I earned Platinum via the race to preferred and was awarded it today ! :)

Wow, that's great. I wasn't expecting mine until the 10th, but after seeing your post I checked my status, and I got my CP today! That's great as I have a CLT-SFO flight on the 10th and was concerned that my status would not apply.

Whoo Hoo!

Zanotti Dec 31, 2009 5:35 pm

Just checked mine - was gold this afternoon - platinum now!

I have to do some serious mileage runs next year in the 4th Q.

Thanks guys.

Z

PhotoGeek Dec 31, 2009 5:36 pm

Mine posted today as well!

dbregman Dec 31, 2009 5:43 pm

I was pleasantly suprised to see that my CP status posted today!

GoodOmens Dec 31, 2009 11:30 pm

Gold showed up for me today as well! Yay!

BOS2DCA Jan 1, 2010 8:36 am

Got my C! Woo hoo!

smkidsap Jan 1, 2010 9:08 am

My CP showed up last night and my husband is now gold. Happy New Year !:)

Argonott Jan 1, 2010 9:51 am

Originally Posted by smkidsap (Post 13091351)
My CP showed up last night and my husband is now gold. Happy New Year !:)

Since I got CP yesterday, I was expecting to receive notice overnight of upgrades for my four flights next week. Nothing when I got up, so I called the general US customer service line (since I don't have the CP number yet). I asked them if any upgrades were available. Unfortunately, no upgrade is available on my first flight, and the second flight doesn't have FC. The service rep said that I wasn't eligible for upgrades on my last two flights, as they are more than 4 days away. I assured her that the CP window is 7 days. After checking on it, she confirmed that was true and I got upgraded for the last two flights. I don't have high expectations for the basic customer service desk, but I was surprised she didn't even know the CP window. Hopefully will get the CP desk number soon.

jimrgraham Jan 1, 2010 10:00 am

Got my P card in the mail yesterday and CP online today!

I wonder how much US could have saved by not sending out all those cards in the last two weeks and then now sending out more?

Argonott Jan 1, 2010 10:48 am

Originally Posted by jimrgraham (Post 13091609)
I wonder how much US could have saved by not sending out all those cards in the last two weeks and then now sending out more?

I haven't received any new cards yet. I made Silver in November and never received anything either.

Dan6681 Jan 1, 2010 5:36 pm

Got GP today from R2P

GeneCMH Jan 2, 2010 3:19 am

Got my "C"

alextktan Jan 2, 2010 11:52 am

Just got my Gold! Nice.

alextktan