Wiki Posts
Search

U.S. Airways Club

Search this Thread

Old Sep 11, 2005, 11:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: US Airways Chairmans Preferred
U.S. Airways Club

I received a free one day pass to the Admiral's Club from American yesterday in the mail.

What are the chances that U.S. Airways would offer me a free one day pass into their U.S. Airways Club instead of using the Admiral's Club for American?
Old Sep 11, 2005, 12:58 pm

Programs: AA AAdvantage Gold, HHonors Gold, Marriot Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Member
Excellent if you're a US DM Signature Visa or Platinum Visa carholder (since you'll get a pass from them for that). Also excellent if you're flying internationally in Envoy.

Otherwise, probably no chance, unless someone gives you a pass - say for example a travel agent (assuming they get anything from the airlines these days). And it may be something you can negotiate if you're taking a voluntary bump off of a flight.
Old Sep 11, 2005, 1:15 pm

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by deltasky
I received a free one day pass to the Admiral's Club from American yesterday in the mail.

What are the chances that U.S. Airways would offer me a free one day pass into their U.S. Airways Club instead of using the Admiral's Club for American?

Here we have a case where one prefers to use a US Airways Club instead of a American Airlineres loung American Airlines the worlds largest carrier.

Cleary US Airways is better ^ GO US Airways

Show those tough guys how to work it !
Old Sep 11, 2005, 9:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Retired :)
Originally Posted by kinglobjaw
Here we have a case where one prefers to use a US Airways Club instead of a American Airlineres loung American Airlines the worlds largest carrier.

Cleary US Airways is better ^ GO US Airways

Show those tough guys how to work it !
Not really. http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=471558
Old Sep 12, 2005, 5:46 am

Just a note to the OP, cross posting is frowned on.
Old Sep 12, 2005, 10:04 am

Originally Posted by CLTFlyer
Just a note to the OP, cross posting is frowned on.
Why?
Old Sep 12, 2005, 11:43 am

Originally Posted by Traveller

exaclty this person will try everything but AA first, using AA as a last resort.

I have proven my point!
Old Sep 12, 2005, 2:42 pm

Originally Posted by hilton-gold
Why?
From http://www.flyertalk.com/help/rules.php
Duplicate Posts

Duplicate posts take two forms:

Identical posts placed on more than one discussion thread. Many participants in our community are very frequent visitors and weeding through the same message in multiple locations can be frustrating, and downright annoying. Good online manners dictate that you don't post the same message more than once. The online word for posting the same message in multiple locations is "spamming." We don't allow that.

. . . .
This is pretty much a duplicate post with the OP changing airlines subject to which forum they're posting in. It's called "duplicate posts" here - and other times has been called cross-posting.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.