Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How long to wait for luggage...

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2005, 11:39 am

Programs: UA GS, DL Plat, Marriott Bonvoy LIfetime Titanium/SPG refugee, Hertz Prez, Amtrak Select
Originally Posted by SS255
UA is to baggage retrieval at LAX as US is to baggage retrieval at PHL.

ARGGHHH...SAT flashbacks. No, no! Make the #2 pencils stop...please...
Old Jul 11, 2005, 5:51 am

Programs: US1
I think the reason why my bags come in so quickly is because most of the time when I come into DCA I usually come in when it is not so busy. Usually we are the only or maybe one other flight is there. I think I have been lucky with that. Probably why my bags come in so fast. I have not been to DCA when a bank of flights all came in at the same time.

Originally Posted by GotCalcio4
Mmmm, in my experience, DCA almost always takes at least 25-30 minutes for my bags. I don't always check bags though, so maybe my flights are just the rare exceptions.

But I do agree with the second part of your post; they've NEVER come out on the carousel they said they would!
Old Jul 11, 2005, 6:39 am

Programs: Marriott Rewards Silver, Hilton HHonors Silver, Hertz Gold
Smile A surprise in PHL

DTW - PHL - RJ 4th of July - Terminal F - My luggage was on the carousel when I got there (with one pit stop on my way). ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.