Wiki Posts
Search

U·S Airways charter flights

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2005, 6:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: US1
U·S Airways charter flights

Is there a way to find out scheduled charted flights? Not sure even where to begin to look.
Old Jun 13, 2005, 4:10 pm

Location: Somewhere west of the Atlantic Ocean and east of the Pacific Ocean...
Programs: Elite of none; flyer of many
Originally Posted by US AIRWAYS FAN
Is there a way to find out scheduled charted flights? Not sure even where to begin to look.
Although not really scheduled, persay, US does carry a few NFL teams on roadtrips during football season...

N674UW
Old Jun 13, 2005, 4:40 pm

Programs: Former Dividend Miles Chairman's, Marriott Rewards
By the very nature of being "chartered", I don't think you'll find a "schedule." What are you looking for? Flight plans or something else?

US, for example, has done B767 troop flights to the Mideast but I don't think you'll find a published "schedule"!

Charters are, well, chartered.

Last edited by TPA us ff; Jun 13, 2005 at 5:40 pm
Old Jun 13, 2005, 6:45 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by TPA us ff
By the very nature of being "chartered", I don't think you'll find a "schedule." What are you looking for? Flight plans or something else?

US, for example, has done B767 troop flights to the Mideast but I don't think you'll find a published "schedule"!

Charters are, well, chartered.
Yes, my question was a bit stupid I guess. I feel dumb. So I guess I can follow up with one now. Is there a way to find past chartered flights? Like the mideast flights ect?
Old Jun 13, 2005, 6:58 pm
Suspended

Programs: BA GGL, AA 1MM LT GLD, SPG PLAT, National Exec Selc, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Silver
Yes, my question was a bit stupid I guess. I feel dumb. So I guess I can follow up with one now. Is there a way to find past chartered flights? Like the mideast flights ect?
What difference does it make?
Old Jun 14, 2005, 4:32 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sts603
What difference does it make?

What difference does it make? I want to know that is the difference. If you have nothing to contribute to the thread do not bother to respond. Your reply did not help me a bit. Go complain some where else.

Last edited by US AIRWAYS FAN; Jun 14, 2005 at 4:36 am
Old Jun 14, 2005, 5:39 am

What difference does it make? I want to know that is the difference. If you have nothing to contribute to the thread do not bother to respond. Your reply did not help me a bit. Go complain some where else.

suspicious
Old Jun 14, 2005, 7:31 am

Programs: UA GS, DL Plat, Marriott Bonvoy LIfetime Titanium/SPG refugee, Hertz Prez, Amtrak Select
Originally Posted by bofie
suspicious
Hardly suspicious. US AIRWAYS FAN is a constant and known contributor. Furthermore, if you've read his posts, you know he's military and you know he's living in Europe at the moment. You'd also know from the Rendezvous thread that he's back and forth between Europe and the U.S. constantly.
Old Jun 14, 2005, 7:52 am
Suspended

Programs: BA GGL, AA 1MM LT GLD, SPG PLAT, National Exec Selc, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Silver
Ok DROP the attitude.

Most questions on FT have a clearly recognizable purpose. Your's did. So I was curious as to why. If you can be curious and post a question - than I should be able to be curious as well. No double standards. And exactly WHAT? about my question sounded like a complaint? Of course I wasn't able to help - I didn't know the answer. It wasn't the first time someone has posted a comment which doesn't directly answer the question asked. Doesn't mean they should be attacked.
Old Jun 14, 2005, 8:35 am

I can probably look up some basic info in our accounting system--what dates/cities you looking for?
Old Jun 14, 2005, 9:43 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sts603
Ok DROP the attitude.

Most questions on FT have a clearly recognizable purpose. Your's did. So I was curious as to why. If you can be curious and post a question - than I should be able to be curious as well. No double standards. And exactly WHAT? about my question sounded like a complaint? Of course I wasn't able to help - I didn't know the answer. It wasn't the first time someone has posted a comment which doesn't directly answer the question asked. Doesn't mean they should be attacked.
Maybe you should RE-READ your post and see who was attacking who. If anyone had attitude in this thread it was you. Maybe you should be more careful on how you word what yous said above as it came across to me as being a JERK. That is how I read your post came across from how I read it.

I see that you were not trying to be now and I am sorry for that. However, you can see sometimes how just plain text a person can inteript a post being on thing and another person can totally think differently. I guess that is why we have the smiles and all.

Suspicious of what?? US Airways happens to be my favorite airline and I was simply wanting to know what kind of charter flights they do and if they published them or have past published flights. If you feel the need to report me to US Airways I will be more than happy to give you my DM # so US can ban me for asking these question. I just thought someone would know the answers on here since this is an open board.

Thanks EnvoyBoy for coming to my defense but it was not necessary. The poster(s) know I have been on here for a good while as we have all been in the same threads many of times.

Hi-Hilton Gold....I was just curious if they fly to airports (charter) that they would not noramlly serve or go to destinations that they do not normally serve. I just think tracking things like that is fun. Just like my "gates" thread I created a while back.

Last edited by US AIRWAYS FAN; Jun 14, 2005 at 9:50 am
Old Jun 14, 2005, 9:50 am

Location: Commuting around the mid-atlantic and rust-belt on any number of RJs
Programs: TSA Random Selectee Platinum, * Gold, SPG/HH/MR mid-tier, and a tiny bag of pretzels.
Since this is going nowhere, it's going to be closed.

Please note that the FT Terms of Service includes a ban on personal attacks against fellow FT members and outlines some very specific sanctions for that type of behavior. Everyone (or 2/3rds, anyway) of the posters on this thread should keep that in mind.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.