Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Can I use 2 $99 companion tickets at the same time?

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2005, 11:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: US Airways
Can I use 2 $99 companion tickets at the same time?

I have the black nations banks usair card. Three of my friends want to go on a trip. I am allowed 2 companion flights a year, can we I purchase 2 tickets to Costa Rica at full price and get the other 2 at $99 at the same time?

Thanks
Old May 11, 2005, 4:32 am

Programs: UA 2P, AA LT Gold, Marriott LT Titanium
If you buy one ticket over I believe it is $250 you can buy 2 tickets at $99. You can then purchase as many tickets as US Airways will sell you at the lowest available arifare (could be less than $250, certainly less than "full price" which I take to mean refundable Y fare).

PS NationsBank became Bank of America I believe.

PPS check the T&C on the $99 voucher to see if Costa Rica is included.
Old May 11, 2005, 4:35 am

Originally Posted by cheenzine
I have the black nations banks usair card. Three of my friends want to go on a trip. I am allowed 2 companion flights a year, can we I purchase 2 tickets to Costa Rica at full price and get the other 2 at $99 at the same time?

Thanks
No, the voucher is good only for trips in the continental US or Canada.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.