Search

DM Visa Holders Pay Attention to your December Statement

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2004, 7:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, HH Gold,MR Gold, Avis CHM
DM Visa Holders Pay Attention to your December Statement

Just received my November DM Sig Visa statement and in the customer corner:

"Now, receiving your US Airways Visa Card annual benefits is more convenient than ever! In December, your annual $99 Companion Certificate and complimentary US Airways Club Pass will be printed directly on the last page of your Visa statement. Then beginning in April 2005, benefits will arrive the month your cardholder anniversary occurs. Keep the coupons attached to your statement until you are ready to redeem, then prior to their expiration tear them off & enjoy the privileges that membership provides."
Old Nov 22, 2004, 8:18 am

Programs: UA Platinum Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Thanks for the reminder.

I think they put some of these things on the statement when I joined and I canned them. Hopefully goes better this time

Cheers!
Old Nov 22, 2004, 9:39 am
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
Thanks for the heads-up! ^

BTW: $25,000 spend for 10k qualifying miles: calendar year (Jan-Dec) or anniversary-anniversary?

I want to use my SPG Amex now that I finally got my 10k q-miles posted.
Old Nov 22, 2004, 11:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, HH Gold,MR Gold, Avis CHM
Originally Posted by Spiff
BTW: $25,000 spend for 10k qualifying miles: calendar year (Jan-Dec) or anniversary-anniversary?

I believe it is calendar year, but I'm sure someone else can verify.
Old Nov 22, 2004, 11:56 am

Programs: US CP, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Plat, *wood Gold, Amex Plat
It has always been by calendar year in the past and I have not heard of any change to that.
Old Nov 22, 2004, 12:38 pm

Programs: UA 2P, AA LT Gold, Marriott LT Titanium
It is calendar year by statement date, not charge date or post date. Example: I charged a new central air and furnace in late Dec 2003, showed up on January 2004 statement - counted toward 2004.
Old Nov 24, 2004, 7:08 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Somebody please refresh my memory: when do the 10k preferred miles get posted? Specifically, I expect to cross the threshold with the December statement. So I assume they will post in 2004? TIA!
Old Nov 29, 2004, 9:01 pm
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
Originally Posted by lt1GM
Somebody please refresh my memory: when do the 10k preferred miles get posted? Specifically, I expect to cross the threshold with the December statement. So I assume they will post in 2004? TIA!
It seemed to post about 3 weeks after I crossed the threshold and did not post at the same time as my regular monthly mileage posting.
Old Nov 30, 2004, 5:30 am

Programs: FT Member #8119 F & J Free Agent
Originally Posted by lt1GM

Also, The 10k preferred threshold does not appear as a line item, (since you actually do not receive more miles) it just appears with 10,000 more preferred miles. So you just need to keep an eye on your preferred balance (I know nobody on FT watches thier preferred balance).
Old Dec 9, 2004, 7:53 am

Programs: UA 2P, AA LT Gold, Marriott LT Titanium
Imho it is risky to wait until Dec to cross the $25 threshold if you want to be certain the tier miles will count toward 2004.
Old Dec 27, 2004, 8:41 am

Programs: None
December BoA Statement

No USAirways Club Pass on/in my December statement. What's up?

Last edited by PHL_EWR; Dec 27, 2004 at 8:42 am Reason: Hit "enter" prematurely.
Old Dec 27, 2004, 9:35 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MMer & LT UC (when flying UA); Hyatt Credit Cardist; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold via UA 1K
Originally Posted by PHL_EWR
No USAirways Club Pass on/in my December statement. What's up?
The club pass comes in the June statement.

Note that on this year's companion pass the deadline for ticketing is 5/31/05. In the past 2 years I've had the card, the ticketing deadline was 6/30.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.