Wiki Posts
Search

International on-line check in

Search this Thread

Old Nov 1, 2004, 7:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: US Silver
Question International on-line check in

I tried to check in online, and it tells me to select my country of citizenship but it never actually shows me any country options. If I press continue it tells me I can't check-in online due to insufficient documentation. Is the website screwed up, or am I missing something, or is it likely they've seleced me for SSS?
Old Nov 1, 2004, 7:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: US Silver
OK, problem solved (it doesn't like my browser)
Old Nov 2, 2004, 7:40 am

Programs: JetBlue Mosaic, WN A List Preferred, Hyatt Globalest, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, IHG Spire
Paper Tickets, LH Connections, and Upgrades

I wonder if you can check in online for intl trips if any of the following are true:
*You have an LH or US/LH code share connection;
*You have a paper ticket;
*You have either a waitlisted or confirmed upgrade with say a DMUTA4.
I would think that is a lot of factors working against you, but who knows, have never tried it. It would be especially good though to check in 24 hrs ahead if not yet confirmed in Envoy for best placement on the airport upgrade standby list.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.