Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DCA-MSY. Anything to eat?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19, 2002, 3:01 pm
Original Poster

DCA-MSY. Anything to eat?

I'll be flying DCA-MSY nonstop next week. Leaves DCA at 2 p.m. and comes back at 5 p.m. What to expect as to meals?
Old Nov 19, 2002, 3:13 pm

no meals-- i took the flight recently and they dont serve anything on either flight
Old Nov 20, 2002, 1:17 pm

Programs: UA 1K; AA Plat; B6 Mosaic; SPG Plat
Legal Seafood is located just outside of security for the concourse that serves most US flights at DCA - they will pack up an order to go so you can bring it onto the flight. Several decent options in the US terminal when you pass through security as well.
Old Nov 20, 2002, 1:38 pm

Programs: AA EXP; 1W Emerald; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold; UA dirt
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by micheno:
I'll be flying DCA-MSY nonstop next week. Leaves DCA at 2 p.m. and comes back at 5 p.m. What to expect as to meals?</font>
As I've discovered, I think its a matter of the timing of the flight - 2:00 seems to be a black hole.
Old Nov 20, 2002, 3:43 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by ITRADE:
As I've discovered, I think its a matter of the timing of the flight - 2:00 seems to be a black hole.</font>
I was on the 5:00 PM MSY-DCA flight in F on 11/4. A nice dinner was served consisting of salad, and choice of chicken or pasta dish along with a joke of a desert item.

Food was good, the pasta was like a lasagna with heavy amount of spinach in the cheese, I found quite tasty and VERY filling.

Desert was a small package of two chocolate covered cookie things that are like "straws" or something. Think of a skinny kit kat that is shaped like a straw. It was ok, but cheesecake would have been nicer.

Hope that helps.

------------------
US-CP; UA PE; AA Plat; Hilton Gold VIP; Six Continents Gold
Old Nov 20, 2002, 4:29 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">
Desert was a small package of two chocolate covered cookie things that are like "straws" or something. Think of a skinny kit kat that is shaped like a straw. It was ok,
</font>
I love these things! Unfortunately they are never apart of the wicker snack basket; they are only served as dessert on short and medium haul snack trays. Often I take just these things and turn down the rest of the meal!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.