January PHL -> MCO .. chance of a sale?

Old Nov 20, 2002, 4:28 pm
Original Poster

January PHL -> MCO .. chance of a sale?

Before I raked over the cash only to have the same seat go on sale (just happened. I paid 315 & now its 98.) I wanted to get your valued opinions.

Is it typical to see fare sales for the middle of January (specifically Jan 10th-14th)? It's out of PHL - to MCO, so there's a few low-cost competitors.

Thanks!
Chris
Old Nov 20, 2002, 6:42 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA Gold, Marriott Plat
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by chrislacey:
Is it typical to see fare sales for the middle of January (specifically Jan 10th-14th)? It's out of PHL - to MCO, so there's a few low-cost competitors.

Thanks!
Chris
</font>
I am flying same dates pit-mco. Disney marathon. (you too?) paid $167 in sept. i was looking to change and was told there is little/no availability in H/K classes (from either pit or phl). so even if they did have a sale (which i believe to be unlikely) the lowest sale prices would likely be unavailable to that destination on that weekend...

just my 2c

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.