Search

Late hits?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2011, 3:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: MS Plat, AOR ninja
Late hits?

First time doing GS -- lots of fun! Did 36 hits for 100K

I have a few hits that haven't posted, and in fact, just called a car rental that I got 6 weeks ago that didn't post. Could take 60-90 days to post they say

What's the expectation for hits to "hit" when they take a long time to post -- i.e., could post as late as mid February?

Last edited by carsonheim; Nov 15, 2011 at 5:10 pm
Old Nov 15, 2011, 9:13 pm
Moderator: Chase Ultimate Rewards

Programs: UA 2P, MR LT Plat, IHG Plat, BW Dia, HH Au, Avis PC
Well, US says they'll be running sweeps every other week until March 28. So if it posts with the right activity date, then no problem, right?
Old Nov 15, 2011, 9:43 pm
Formerly known as gwhit21

Programs: All of them.
It's my first year as well and I was late to the game. I'm really hoping the 8 hits I'm waiting will post. I am trying not to freak out, but Im wearing out my us airways award wallet update button
Old Nov 17, 2011, 5:19 pm

Programs: UA Silver/ AA EXP/Hyatt Globalist/Marriott Lifetime Titanium/Hilton Diamond
They will track things until March. You should watch your account as well. As was discussed in this forum, my La Quinta rewards transfer posted with today's date. I had already had it documented in my account that it might, and US is working with me to get it counted since it was the merchant's fault. I did an FTD hit, but the person receiving them was not available so the order was canceled. That makes LQ my 32nd hit. You can bet I will fight for that one. I did the activity within the promotion. Not my fault if the merchant is too clueless to post it properly. All other hotel programs seem to get it right so why not LQ? Other than that, I only have about 5 hits yet to post (if that). All in all GS is a positive experience. Just keep a watchful eye on your account. Good luck!
Old Nov 17, 2011, 8:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Originally Posted by chicaloca453
All in all GS is a positive experience. Just keep a watchful eye on your account. Good luck!
Truer words are rarely heard (read?).
Old Nov 19, 2011, 2:52 am

Programs: BD, USAir, BA, Iberia, Hilton, IHG
Originally Posted by carsonheim
First time doing GS -- lots of fun! Did 36 hits for 100K

I have a few hits that haven't posted, and in fact, just called a car rental that I got 6 weeks ago that didn't post. Could take 60-90 days to post they say

What's the expectation for hits to "hit" when they take a long time to post -- i.e., could post as late as mid February?
You earned xx hits for a total of xxxxxx bonus miles – and we’re all cheering for you! And, you may still have a few more miles coming your way. Hits made between September 14 and November 14 will continue to post through March 28, 2012.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.