Wiki Posts
Search

Do You Need a US shipping address?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 10, 2011, 8:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Gold, SPG & IHG Plat, & every airline program that I can join
Do You Need a US shipping address?

As in last years promo, I know some of you need an address for a hit. I can give you mine. I do love the Biscoff spread!
Seriously, any toys from the flower companies will go to Lee Memorial children's hospital, any magazines will go with me to the Veterans hospital and clinic on my appointments since I am a disabled vet. Paper clips, rubber bands and anything else will be put to good use..
pm me if you are interested and thanks Babs for remembering me from last year!

A hint, My 79 year old Mom Vivian would be very surprised with Flowers!

judyJFLA
Just back
From MT!

Last edited by JudyJFLA; Oct 18, 2011 at 5:04 pm
Old Oct 18, 2011, 5:11 pm
Original Poster

Update:

Mom was very surprised with the flowers!! Thanks for Making her day, and week as they will keep well!

JudyJFLA
Old Oct 25, 2011, 7:01 pm
Original Poster

Thanks again for the goodies,
Now I have to find some squeaky floors, people who need some european adapters, and the gang at the VA clinic will love the Mags. Since some extra flowers showed up, I took some to the local nursing home for some lovely ladies who never have many visitors, they were really surprised and delighted! You guys rock!

Judy Jones
AKA JudyJFLA

Get those last minute hits in now, the deadline is coming!!
Old Nov 17, 2011, 4:53 pm
Original Poster

Now that it is over, I wanted to again say thanks for all the goodies, most all were put to good use, and I now have my Biscoff fix for the winter~ You have all made my Mom happy with flowers and Godiva Truffles, as well as the elderly at the home, a few kids at the hospital with the bears, the humane society clinic with some leashes, and I will be taking the pile of grieving books to the VA hospital hospice ward to see if they can use them with the families. I am so cheap, I even camped out at the post office with all the empty cardboard boxes in the van looking for people that looked like Ebay sellers and gave them out, since I hated throwing out perfectly good boxes!!!
Feel free to keep my address on file and hopefully use it next year too!
Cheers, and thanks again!

JudyJFLA
Old Nov 18, 2011, 3:25 am

Programs: AX/Accor/IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond, SPG/Carlson Gold, BA Silver, KM Permanent, JJC (Retd)
Originally Posted by JudyJFLA
Now that it is over, I wanted to again say thanks for all the goodies
Thank you for offering your services. Best mail box store I've ever used.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.